- cotton, glitter dust, adhesive, polyester, plastic
- (a) 79.5 cm (centre back) 67.5 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 110.5 cm (outer leg) 43.0 cm (waist, flat) (trousers)
- Place/s of Execution
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased with the assistance of Kerry Gardner, 2008
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Two piece men’s suit painted in blue and white glitter dust with a design of black palm trees in silhouette against a blue Pacific sky.
(a) The single breasted jacket fastens centre front with one plastic button and there are two pockets at hip level and one pocket at the left proper breast.
(b) Matching trousers with front fly fastening, narrow waistband with belt loops and side pockets.