- cotton, silk (organza), metal
- 75.0 cm (centre back) 36.0 cm (waist, flat)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Knee-length, hot pink, polished cotton dress with short raglan sleeves.
Features pink silk organza back insert, exaggerated shoulders with large fabric tied bow at back waist, and princess line silhouette.
Fastens down centre front with seven gold-coloured buttons