- screenprinted cotton crepe, plastic
- (a) 46.0 cm (centre back) 64.0 cm (sleeve length) (blouse)
(b) 112.0 cm (centre, back) 33.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased NGV Foundation, 2009
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Women’s outfit comprising blouse and skirt. Both are screenprinted on cotton crepe in black and yellow “fried egg” design on white ground.
(a) Women’s long-sleeve blouse in black and yellow “fried egg” design on white ground with round neck and wide black collar that splits into two at the back. Features contrast black cuffs that each fasten with three black buttons. Sleeves and waist feature bands of gathered elastic and blouse fastens with seven black buttons down centre front.
(b) Women’s a-line, maxi style skirt in black and yellow “fried egg” design on white ground. Features wide black contrast trim around waist and five black buttons down centre front.