- lycra, nylon, lamb hide, plastic, metal
- (a) 346.0 cm (centre back) 31.0 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(b) 42.0 cm × 80.5 cm (corset)
- Place/s of Execution
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased NGV Foundation, 2009
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Hot pink fitted, stretch lycra jersey dress with long sleeves and yellow sheepskin cummerbund / corset.
(a) Fitted dress in pink stretch lycra jersey with round neckline and very long sleeves tapering to a point with slit opening at underside of sleeve. Single slit opening for legs at centre front of dress to very long train tapering to a point.
(b) Deep cummerbund in bright yellow lamb’s hide constructed in three panels with straight (cut) edge at top and un-cut edge at bottom. Fastening at centre back with zipper. Worn with fleece against body and hide outermost.