- cotton, polyester, acetate, cotton (velvet), velcro, metal, spartre, silk, synthetic fabric
- (a) 57.5 cm (centre back) 59.5 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 38.5 cm (centre back) 34.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
(c) 216.0 cm (outer circumference) 29.0 cm (height) 69.0 cm (width) (hat)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased, Victorian Foundation for Living Australian Artists, 2010
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Pink jacket with red contrast cuff and peplum. Wide draped white satin cowl decorated with black satin bows either side. Decorative gold coloured metal buttons. Partial front opening fastening with Velcro. Fastens at back with zip. Lined with pink acetate.
(b) Short A-line navy skirt with large white polka dots. Lined with pale pink acetate.
(c) Oversized black picture hat with sloping brim. Trimmed with black satin bow and synthetic red flower.