Phone 03 8620 2340 (9am–5pm weekdays)
Schools Program Booking
Professional Learning Booking
More informationSchools entrance map NGV Education Terms and Conditions
• Bookings are essential for all school groups visiting the NGV.
• There is no charge for self-guided groups visiting the collection or non-ticketed exhibitions.
• For programs with fees and ticketed exhibitions, invoices will be sent prior to the visit.
• If less than 10 participants attend a program, minimum fees may apply.
• We do not take tentative bookings. Bookings are considered firm at time of booking.
• Any amendments, including changes to participant numbers, must be made by email no later than 14 days prior to the program.
• Full program fees will be incurred for cancellations or amendments to bookings made less than 14 days prior to the program.
• School groups without bookings for ticketed exhibitions will need to purchase tickets on the day of visit and may experience delays in peak periods.
• Check your booking confirmation to confirm time, focus, duration and location (NGV Australia or NGV International) of your program.
• Please note if additional viewing time is required/recommended.
• Use the schools’ entry and register at reception desk on arrival.
• Please allow time for registration and cloaking prior to your program.
• Cloaking is limited. Please only bring what is required for your visit. All backpacks and large bags must be cloaked.
Students must be supervised at all times by a teacher or adult. We request:
• at least one teacher/adult for every 20 students in Year 2 or above
• at least one teacher/adult for every 15 students in K-Year 1.