Phone 03 8620 2340 (9am–5pm, Mon-Fri)
It is a priority of the NGV to break down the barriers that make it challenging for some schools to participate in the NGV’s world class education programs. Your school may be eligible for these access programs. Applications are assessed throughout the year. Find out more >
Schools Program Booking
Professional Learning Booking
More informationSchools entrance map NGV Education Terms and Conditions
• Bookings are essential for all school groups visiting the NGV.
• There is no charge for self-guided groups visiting the collection or non-ticketed exhibitions.
• For programs with fees and ticketed exhibitions, invoices will be sent prior to the visit.
• If less than 10 participants attend a program, minimum fees may apply.
• We do not take tentative bookings. Bookings are considered firm at time of booking.
• Any amendments, including changes to participant numbers, must be made by email no later than 14 days prior to the program.
• Full program fees will be incurred for cancellations or amendments to bookings made less than 14 days prior to the program.
• School groups without bookings for ticketed exhibitions will need to purchase tickets on the day of visit and may experience delays in peak periods.
• Check your booking confirmation to confirm time, focus, duration and location (NGV Australia or NGV International) of your program.
• Please note if additional viewing time is required/recommended.
• Use the schools’ entry and register at reception desk on arrival.
• Please allow time for registration and cloaking prior to your program.
• Cloaking is limited. Please only bring what is required for your visit. All backpacks and large bags must be cloaked.
Students must be supervised at all times by a teacher or adult. We request:
• at least one teacher/adult for every 20 students in Year 2 or above
• at least one teacher/adult for every 15 students in K-Year 1.