Resources for Student Research
Please note that the exhibition catalogue includes an extensive list of references.
- Chamberlin, Lou. Art insight – second edition, McGraw Hill, North Ryde, Australia, 2007, pp. 195 – 198
- Israel, Glenis. Essential Art – Victorian Essential Learning Standards Levels 5 & 6 John Wiley and Sons, Milton, Australia, 2007, pp. 189 –91
- Israel, Glenis. Senior Artwise – Visual Arts 11 –12 Jacaranda, Milton Australia, 2004, pp. 163 – 169
- Gellatly, Kelly with contributions by Clemens, Justin; Deverey, Jane; and Wright, Bill. Gordon Bennett exhibition catalogue, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, 2007
- McLean, Ian. ‘Gordon Bennett’ in Kleinert, Sylvia and Neale, Margo (general editors), The Oxford Companion to Aboriginal Art and Culture, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, Australia, 2005, pp. 540 –541
- McLean, Ian and Bennett, Gordon.
The art of Gordon Bennett, Craftsman House / G + B Arts International, Australia, 1996
- Stanhope, Zara with contributions by Bennett, Jill; Berger, Tobias; Hunt, Penny. Three Colours – Gordon Bennett and Peter Robinson, exhibition catalogue, Heide Museum of Modern Art, Melbourne, 2004
- Thomas, Nicholas. Possessions; Indigenous art / colonial culture,Thames and Hudson, London, 1999, pp. 181, 199 – 223
- Tristam, John and Wilson, I. James (directors). Black Angels: A Widening Vision (video), Ronin Films, 1994
- Williams, Donald and Simpson, Colin. Art Now – Contemporary Art Post 1970, McGraw Hill, Roseville Australia, 1994, pp. 41 – 43
- Wright, Simon.‘Into the printout,’ Out of print, exhibition catalogue, Griffith Artworks, Brisbane, 2005