WIN A TRIP TO
Enjoy return flights to New York, five nights’ accommodation, two New York CityPASS ticket booklets, Broadway tickets to Come From Away and a tour of MoMA.
Enter for your chance to win.
Competition will be drawn at 10am (AEST) on 9 October 2018 at the NGV.
Winner will be published at ngv.melbourne on 10 October 2018.
Entrants must be AU residents 18+ who enter at the NGV and can redeem the prize within 12 months.
National Gallery of Victoria, (ABN: 77 884 986 472) of 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3006.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN: 92 108 952 085) of 12 Shelley Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Open only to Australian residents who attend the MoMA at NGV exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria during the Competition Period, except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
10am (AEST) on 6 June 2018 to 5pm (AEDT) on 8 October 2018.
The MoMA at NGV exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria from 8 June 2018 to 8 October 2018 inclusive.
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
(a) visit the Exhibition and locate an entry tablet at the exit of the Exhibition; and
(b) fully complete the entry form available on the tablet, including by providing their full name, address, email address, phone number and any additional information as required by the Promoter.
10am (AEDT) on 9 October 2018 at the Promoter’s office.
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
There is 1 prize to be won.
The prize consists of the following:
(a) Two (x 2) return economy flights (including applicable taxes and surcharges) direct from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to New York, New York, USA, and five (x 5) nights’ minimum 4 star accommodation in New York, New York, USA. The prize elements set out in this paragraph are to be booked by the winner via American Express Travel Concierge, and are valued at up to A$10,000.00 (inc GST).
(b) Two (x 2) New York CityPasses, two (x 2) Broadway tickets to “Come From Away” (on dates to be determined by the Promoter to coincide with when the winner takes the trip) and a tour of MoMA. The prize elements set out in this paragraph are to be organised by the NGV and NYC & Co, and are valued at up to A$500 (inc GST).
The total prize pool is valued at up to A$10,500.00 (inc GST).
The prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the prize draw.
All costs and expenses associated with redeeming the prize that are not stated are the responsibility of the winner and their companion.
Flights and accommodation will be booked using American Express Travel Concierge. Any additional activities booked with American Express Travel Concierge must be purchased using an American Express Card, or booked with another travel provider if the winner does not hold an American Express Card.
The total prize pool is valued at up to $10,500.00 (inc GST).
Entrants may only enter the competition once.
Winner Notification and Publication
The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 5 days of the draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on ngv.vic.gov.au on 10 October 2018 for a period of 28 days.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Prize must be claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 15 October 2018 over the phone or in person.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
An Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted at 10am (AEDT) on 16 October 2018 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone and in writing within 5 days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on ngv.vic.gov.au on 17 October 2018 for a period of 28 days.
The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter and disclosed to the Prize Supplier for the purpose of conducting this competition and for marketing purposes (unless you do not opt-in to such uses). Full details regarding the collection of personal information can be obtained by contacting the Promoter directly or visiting the Promoter’s website.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- All valid entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple phone numbers or aliases may be disqualified. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw Details.
- The prize is as stated in the Prize Details. The winner and their companion are responsible for making their own way to and from the winner’s closest Australian capital city airport. Flights, accommodation and activities are subject to booking by American Express Travel Concierge and availability. Any additional activities booked with American Express Travel Concierge must be purchased using an American Express Card, or booked with another travel provider if the winner does not hold an American Express Card. Travel must be booked and completed by the first anniversary of the prize draw. The prize cannot be taken during major event/peak/public holiday periods or any other exclusion periods as specified by the Promoter or the Prize Supplier. All other costs associated with the prize not stated, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, additional taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion, as incurred. All components of the prize must be taken during and as part of the trip to New York. The winner and their companion must depart and return at the same time. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions (including but not limited to behaviour requirements and applicable dress codes) specified by the prize suppliers, including (without limitation) the Prize Supplier. The winner and their companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents to travel to New York, USA, including a current passport and any visas or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approvals that may be required. Any person taking the trip who is aged under 18 years at the date of the trip must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- The Promoter and/or the Prize Supplier are not liable if the winner and/or their companion are unable to attend the Broadway show, the tour of MoMA or any other elements of the prize on the dates and at the times booked by or on behalf of the winner for any reason and no alternative prize(s) will be provided instead.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication section of these conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published. The winner (and their companion) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification of these details is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5, or in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details, as applicable.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation the winner or their companion) who: tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions; acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person; or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier or any of their related bodies corporate or the other agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. The winner is fully responsible for the acts and omissions of their companion/s and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, the winner and their companion if their companion breaches these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize to a winner (and their companion, if applicable) if the winner (or their companion, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier or any of their related bodies corporate or the other agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter and the Prize Supplier accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter and the Prize Supplier may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter and the Prize Supplier, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authority if required.
- If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authority. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- The Promoter, the Prize Supplier and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter, the Prize Supplier and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize. The prize will be delivered in Australia only.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and the Prize Supplier and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- As a condition of accepting or participating in any prize the winner’s companion accepts these conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authority if required.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier are not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
(i) how entrants can seek access to the personal information American Express holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
(ii) how entrants can complain about a privacy breach and American Express will deal with such a complaint.
Approved by the Council of Trustees
15 December 2015
The Council of Trustees of the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is committed to managing the Personal Information it collects, stores, manages and disposes of in compliance with relevant
The NGV will:
– establish practices that NGV employees must follow when collecting, storing, managing and disposing Personal Information;
– promote awareness of responsible Personal Information handling practices; and
– ensure a free-flow of information for the public good and the protection of the privacy of Personal Information.
This Policy applies to all Personal Information, including Sensitive Information and Health Information, generated or held by the NGV which directly or indirectly identifies an individual.
All NGV employees, volunteers, work experience students and interns must comply with this Policy in relation to the use of all Personal Information and Health Information including collection, storage, management and disposal.
This Policy is informed by the legislative requirements of the:
• Public Records Act 1973 (Vic)
• Health Records Act 2001 (Vic)
• Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Vic)
• Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic)
Where a requirement of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 with respect to the handling of Personal Information is inconsistent with a provision in another Act, that other provision prevails.
- The NGV will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for the achievement of its organisational and strategic objectives and for the purpose of exercising its functions and lawful
- The NGV will appoint an NGV Privacy Officer. The NGV Privacy Officer is responsible for coordinating responses to any privacy issues raised by members of the public or employees and advising employees about their privacy responsibilities.
- The NGV will take reasonable steps to ensure that individuals are aware that Personal Information may be collected, the reasons for the collection, and provide information on how people can contact the NGV Privacy Officer.
- The NGV may collect Personal Information related to the following functions and services:
- the employment and engagement of staff, volunteers and contractors;
- dealings with visitors or potential visitors, including ticket sales, comments, participation in market research, evaluation, competitions and promotions, education, public programs;
- fundraising and membership;
- NGV governance;
- stakeholder management;
- Collections, research and exhibitions;
- commercial management;
- general operations
Personal Information relating to some of these functions and services may be collected in electronic form, for example through the NGV’s website when creating an online account with the NGV for purchasing tickets, memberships or subscribing to e-News.
- The NGV will collect Personal Information in a lawful and fair manner. Where practical and reasonable to do so, the NGV will obtain personal information direct from the individual to whom it pertains, although at times we may collect information about a person from someone else, for example where a membership is being purchased as a gift.
- The NGV will not use Personal Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected unless prior consent has been obtained. Personal Information will not be disclosed to third parties without consent from the individual to whom it pertains. In certain circumstances, the NGV may need to disclose Personal Information. This will only occur as provided for by the Privacy and
Data Protect Act 2014, for example if the NGV is required to disclose Personal Information by law.
- The NGV will take reasonable steps to ensure the Personal Information is accurate and complete
- Individuals have a right to seek access to their Personal Information or make corrections. Contact should be made to the NGV FOI Officer (email@example.com).
- The NGV will not assign individuals with another organisation’s Unique Identifier unless it is necessary to carry out an organisational requirement or is required by law.
- Where lawful and appropriate, the NGV will provide individuals with the option of remaining anonymous when entering into transactions with the NGV.
- The NGV will provide secure information storage systems and procedures for the management of both physical and electronic information to minimise the risk of misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, in accordance with data security standards issued from time to time by the Victorian Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection.
- Records containing Personal Information will be disposed of in accordance with approved disposal schedules under the Public Records Act 1973.
- Unless compelled otherwise by law the NGV will not transfer Personal Information outside Victoria unless it reasonably believes the recipient is subject to a law or binding obligation which imposes restrictions on the use of that information that are substantially similar to the Information Privacy Principles.
- The NGV will endeavour to ensure that Contracted Service Providers or Third Parties with whom it engages are bound to comply with the requirements of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
- Any Health Information held by the NGV will be treated in accordance with the Health Records Act 2001.
- If an individual has a complaint about the conduct of the NGV in relation to the collection, storage, use or disclosure of Personal Information or Health Information, they may send details of the complaint in writing to the NGV Privacy Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). The NGV Privacy Officer will investigate alleged breaches of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
Information Privacy Principles
Information Privacy Principles means any of the Information Privacy Principles set out in Schedule 1 of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
Under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 “Personal Information” means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), that is recorded in any form and whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Examples of information that may be personally identifying either alone or in combination are:
- Driver’s licence number
- Date of birth
- Interview notes
- Employee security pass number
- Email address
- Employee logon ID
- Telephone or fax numbers
- Banking details, such as branch location, account number and funds available
- A performance appraisal report on a staff member
Under the Health Records Act 2001 “Health Information” includes information or an opinion about (i) the physical, mental, or psychological health (at any time) of an individual; or (ii) a disability (at any time) of an individual” where the Health Information is also personal information.
Examples of information that may be personally identifying either alone or in combination are:
- Health diagnosis
- Information on special needs to access collections
- A performance appraisal report on a staff member
Contracted Service Provider
Under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 a Contracted Service Provider means a person or body who provides services under a State contract.
Under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 a Third Party means a person or body other than the organization holding the information and the individual to whom the information relates.
Under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 a “Unique Identifier” means an identifier (usually a number) assigned to an individual uniquely to identify that individual for the purposes of the operations of the organisation but does not include an identifier that consists only of the individual’s name.
Breach of Policy
In the case where this or related policies are breached resolution may be according to the NGV Performance and Discipline Policy.
• NGV IT Acceptable Use Policy
• NGV Performance and Discipline Policy
• NGV Protected Disclosure Procedures
• NGV Records Management Policy
• NGV Electronic Information Security Policy
• NGV Enterprise Agreement
• Code of Conduct for Victorian Public Sector Employees
• NGV Digital Privacy Statement
Further information about the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) is available on the website of The Office of the Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection at www.dataprotection.vic.gov.au.
Approved by the Council of Trustees
15 December 2015
NGV Privacy Statement
The National Gallery of Victoria is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors, and those who use our digital media (such as our website, apps, social media or interactives), or interact with us in other ways. We understand that people are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided.
The NGV Privacy Statement aims to provide you with information on:
- What information we collect and how
- Why and how we use that information
- Accessing your information
What information we collect
The information we collect from you depends on how and why you have interacted with us. The NGV may request, collect and record the following kinds of information in either electronic or hard copy format:
1. Contact and registration information
The types of contact and registration information you may be asked for, include:
- Email address
- Home or postal address
- Phone number
- NGV Membership number (if you are a Member)
- Official identification (such as a driver’s licence)
- Subscription preferences or interests
2. Other personal information
In addition to the contact and registration information listed above, when you interact with us, you might provide information such as:
- Your opinion
- Information specific to your interaction or experiences with the NGV (for example, if you are making a complaint)
- Recordings of yourself and others (such as photos, videos, and drawings)
- Banking information (if you are making a purchase or donation)
- Transaction history
- Social media information (such as your social media username and profile, or a post where you’ve used an NGV-related handle, tag or comment)
- Other personal information (for example, your work experience if you apply for a job with us)
3. Cookies and other tracking data
Cookies are small data files sent from a website and stored on your computer or device. They allow the website to remember your details within a session, and to facilitate transaction functions. Cookies are also used by the NGV for site improvement and analysis purposes, as they provide information about user behaviour on our website. This information is also used to analyse how well our information is reaching our users, and to improve the relevance of promotional information.
Google Analytics is a service which transmits digital traffic data to Google servers. Google Analytics does not identify individual users. The NGV uses reports provided by Google Analytics to help understand digital traffic and usage.
Some of our apps, such as the NGV App, may also use Bluetooth and Location Services on your phone in order to provide you with location-specific services or information, and to provide the NGV with feedback on the use of the app, to help us improve our services. You can control the app’s access to your phone’s Bluetooth and Location Services in your phone’s settings.
How we collect this information
We may request, collect and record the types of information listed above when:
- You have an enquiry or complaint
The most common way for people to contact us with an enquiry or complaint is by emailing us; filling in an online or hardcopy form; sending us a hardcopy letter; by telephone, or speaking to one of our staff; or on occasion, via one of our social media platforms.
- You are registering, or making a booking, with us to receive a product or service
This can include, but is not limited to, purchasing an NGV Membership (for yourself or as a gift for someone else); subscribing to our eNews service; creating an online account with us to purchase exhibition tickets from our website; making a group or school booking.
- You are entering an NGV competition
From time to time, the NGV holds competitions. Entry into each competition may vary, and may include, but is not limited to, completing an online competition form; using a designated hashtag on a selected social media platform; or becoming an NGV Member during the promotional period.
- You are using an NGV app or digital interactive
The NGV often provides digital interactives or apps as part of an exhibition or general Gallery experience, for visitors to use. Our interactives and apps will often provide you with the opportunity to share something with another person. For example, where the interactive or app allows you to create something (like a photo, drawing or short video), we will often provide you with the opportunity to send a copy of your creation to yourself or another contact, via email. Depending on the interactive or app, your creation might also be included as part of a display (for example, on a screen in the exhibition space). Some apps, such as the NGV App, may require access to Bluetooth and Location Services on your phone, in order to provide location specific services or information, and provide usage feedback to the NGV.
- You are making a social media post
The NGV uses various forms of social media to engage with the public, and for promotional purposes. You may choose to connect with the NGV via social media by posting directly on one of our social media profiles (for example, commenting on an NGV Instagram post), or through the use of tags, handles or comments on your own account. The NGV may re-post something via its own social media profile. Please note that any posts you make directly on NGV social media channels, including our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, may be publicly available. We recommend that you become familiar with the privacy settings and terms of your social media account/s.
- You are using the NGV website
- You are making a purchase or donation
This can include, but is not limited to, purchasing a product from our NGV Design Store (usually for online purchases where postage is involved, but there may be other instances where you might need to provide personal information); purchasing a ticket to an exhibition or program online or via telephone; hiring an audio guide for one of our exhibitions; purchasing an NGV Membership; or making an online donation to support us.
- You are applying for a job, internship, work placement or volunteer opportunity
This includes ‘cold calling’, if you submit a resume/CV or portfolio unsolicited. The NGV may also contact a third party for information about you (for example, your nominated referee).
- You are attending a display, exhibition, program or event at the NGV
The NGV may take photographs, film or audio recordings of its displays, exhibitions, programs or events, for reporting, archival and promotional purposes. The NGV also uses closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras to monitor the safety and security of visitors and works on display.
- You are completing a visitor survey
The NGV regularly conducts visitor surveys to monitor, analyse and improve our visitor services and experiences. Participation in these surveys is purely voluntary, and visitors can complete the survey anonymously. The NGV only receives aggregated responses to visitor surveys.
Why and how we use this information
We will only collect information from you for purposes related to our core functions, and to help us provide you with a better service. This includes:
- Enabling you to engage with the NGV and our Collection, displays, exhibitions, programs, events, resources and services
- Providing you with the information, product or service you have requested
- Promoting the NGV Collection, displays, exhibitions, programs, events,
resources and services
- Giving you a more personalised experience
- Understanding your experience and/or expectations as a visitor, so that we can
improve our services and the experiences we provide.
The NGV will only use, and if necessary, disclose, your personal information for the main purpose for which it was collected, and any appropriate secondary purposes (as outlined in the Victorian Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014), such as where you have consented to the secondary use or disclosure, or where the NGV considers you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information.
Relevant NGV staff and contractors may access the information we collect, but only to the extent necessary to provide services to you on behalf of the NGV.
Depending on how you contact us, you may be able to choose how much information you provide (for example, only an email address). However, the level of information that you provide to us may affect our ability to provide you with the information, product or service that you have requested.
To enable us to provide and manage the information, product or service you have requested, the NGV may need to make your information available to a third party. Where possible, the NGV will endeavour to ensure that these third parties follow similar standards and obligations to those required of the NGV under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014, and that they only use your information for the specific purpose and service they are providing to you or the NGV.
The NGV commonly engages third parties to facilitate or provide the following services:
- Mass email communications (such as eNews)
- Online purchases and bookings (including exhibition tickets, online donations and purchases from our NGV Design Store)
- Visitor research
- Food, beverage and commercial hire services
- Security services
- Financial transactions (including online transactions)
- Customer Relations Management
- Analysis of website and other digital traffic and use
- Development of interactives and apps
- Administration of competitions
The NGV may also partner with other organisations to deliver exhibitions, programs or events (for example, a series of talks or musical performances).
At times, the NGV may need to disclose personal information to other State and Federal Government agencies and departments, such as Creative Victoria (for example, to help resolve a complaint). On occasion, the NGV may also be legally required to disclose personal information, for instance to the police, courts or other authorised organisations.
The NGV aims to safeguard your information to the best of its abilities, through a combination of technical, administrative and physical measures. This includes the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect information transmitted across the internet. We also comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
However, if you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that your online account has been compromised) please contact the NGV Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
Please note some third party platforms that you might use to engage with us (for example, Facebook or PayPal) are not under our control. If you have concerns about using these platforms, we encourage you to carefully consider their terms and conditions and other relevant policies.
Accessing your information
To access, update or correct your personal information, please contact the NGV Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have created an online account with the NGV, you can access and update your information by logging in (https://connect.ngv.vic.gov.au/account/login.aspx) to the NGV website and selecting ‘My Account’. You can also update your eNews subscription interests/preferences, and view your Order History and Membership History, through your online account.
For more information about Privacy at the NGV, please contact the NGV Privacy Officer at email@example.com.