Every artwork in the NGV Triennial has a story behind it. Why was it made and what does it say? NGV curators, exhibition designers and conservators reflect on a chosen artwork in the NGV Triennial and share what they find most interesting.
All programs & events
Friday Staff Picks
Meet: Information Desk
Fri 23 Feb,
- Ingrid Rhule, Manager, Exhibition Design, NGV
- Pip Wallis, Curator, Contemporary Art, NGV
- Myles Russell-Cook, Curator, Indigenous Art, NGV
- Ewan McEoin, The Hugh Williamson Senior Curator of Contemporary Design and Architecture, NGV
Fri 9 Mar,
- Simone LeAmon, The Hugh Williamson Curator of Contemporary Design and Architecture, NGV
- Simon Maidment, Senior Curator, Contemporary Art, NGV
- Paola Di Trocchio, Curator, Fashion and Textiles, NGV
- Michael Varcoe-Cocks, Head of Conservation, NGV
Supported by program patrons Maureen Wheeler AO and Tony Wheeler AO.