Win an unforgettable experience for two at the opening event of MoMA at NGV: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art at the National Gallery of Victoria.
To celebrate our partnership with Qantas, we are giving one lucky Qantas Frequent Flyer and a guest the chance to win a VIP trip to Melbourne to attend the opening event of the upcoming exhibition MoMA at NGV: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art on Friday 8 June, 2018.
Tell us in 25 words or less which artist from the past or present you would like to meet for your chance to win:
- Two Return Qantas flights to Melbourne
- One night’s accommodation at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins – Friday 8 June
- MoMA at NGV exhibition opening night entry for two people
- Mercedes-Benz chauffeur transfer to and from Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
- MoMA at NGV exhibition catalogue and merchandise
- Wine pack from Yering Station
- Entry is open to Qantas Frequent Flyer members who complete all details at http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/qantasoffer between 23/05/2018 07:00 (AEST) – 31/05/18 23:59 (AEDT). Employees and immediate families of Promoter and prize providers are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years. Incomplete entries will be invalid.
The Prize is:
- Two tickets to the opening of MoMA at NGV: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art at NGV International on Friday 8 June, 2018 (valued at $600);
- 2 return economy Qantas airfares to Melbourne, Australia from Winner’s nearest Australian capital city flying on Friday 8 June, 2018 (valued at $1000);
- One night at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins, Classic King Room twin share (valued at $550); Hotel accommodation is valid only on the following date Friday 8 June, 2018. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
- Mercedes-Benz chauffeur for a day to be picked up and returned to Sofitel On Collins (valued at $400).
- MoMA at NGV: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art exhibition catalogue and merchandise (valued at $200)
- A wine pack from Yering Station (valued at $200)
- Economy flights will be booked with Qantas Airways up to a maximum value of $1000 and are subject to commercial demand and the availability of the authorised class at time of booking. The Promoter cannot guarantee that preferences will be accommodated.
- Standard Qantas terms and conditions will apply to purchased flights.
- The winner is responsible for their own travel insurance, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for service disruption.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The Winner and travel companion are responsible for all other expenses and must travel together.
- Each valid entry submitted will be entered into the draw. 1x valid entry will be drawn at random to become the Winner. The draw will take place on Friday 1 June 2018 and winners will be notified on this date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Act 2000 (VIC). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Council of Trustees of the National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004. ABN77884986472.
Full T&Cs: click here