Reverend on ice (2005)
semi-opaque synthetic polymer resin, cotton (Dutch wax), wool, leather, wood, steel
160.0 x 402.3 x 601.5 cm (overall)
National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased with the assistance of NGV Contemporary, 2006
© Courtesy of the artist and James Cohan Gallery, New York and Stephen Friedman Gallery, London
Supporters of Contemporary Art
"Contemporary art matters. It offers insights into who we are and who we aspire to be. It places us in a globally changing world.”
National Gallery of Victoria
More than ever before the NGV is committed to growing our contemporary art collection. We invite you to be a part of this.
Supporters of Contemporary Art will be at the forefront of exhibitions, programs and acquisitions at the NGV.
By making an annual pledge you will join a group of dedicated NGV friends who are passionate about the latest contemporary art produced in Australia
and around the world.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
Supporter of Contemporary Art will:
• belong to an exclusive group of contemporary art lovers with a strong connection to the NGV.
• be the first to learn about our exciting plans and developments.
• be invited to a dynamic program of exclusive events (at least four a year).
• have special behind-the-scenes access to upcoming exhibitions, programs and private viewings.
• play a significant role in the growth of contemporary art at the NGV.
For more information please contact the Humphrey Clegg in the NGV Foundation office on (03) 8620 2414 or email@example.com