Birds and flowers of the four seasons (17th century)
pair of six panel folding screens: ink gold paint and pigments on gold leaf on paper, lacquer on wood, paper, silk, metallic thread, brass
(a-b) 164.5 x 364.6 cm (image and sheet) (each)
National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by The Yulgilbar Foundation, 2008
Supporters of Asian Art
The National Gallery of Victoria is committed to growing the Asian art collection and we’d like you to be a part of this.
The NGV has the finest collection of Asian art of any major public gallery in Australia. By making an annual pledge you will join a group of dedicated NGV friends who are passionate about Asian art, and help the NGV to continue as a leader in this area.
The Supporters of Asian Art are the first to know about exhibitions, programs and acquisitions within this important part of the Collection.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
Supporters of Asian Art will:
• Belong to an exclusive group of people who are passionate about Asian art and share a strong connection to the NGV.
• Are the first to learn about our exciting plans and developments.
• Are invited to a dynamic program of exclusive events (at least four a year).
• Have special behind-the-scenes access to upcoming exhibitions, programs and private viewings.
• Play a significant role in the growth of the Asian Art Collection at the NGV.
For more information please contact the Humphrey Clegg in the NGV Foundation office on (03) 8620 2414 or email@example.com.