Summer, from The four seasons (1906-1908)
38.6 x 24.8 x 19.7 cm
National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased with the assistance of the National Gallery Women's Association, 1997
Supporters of Decorative Arts
The National Gallery of Victoria is committed to growing our collection of decorative arts and invite you to be a part of this.
By making an annual donation you will join a group of dedicated NGV friends who are passionate about decorative arts.
Supporters of Decorative Arts are the first to learn about upcoming exhibitions, programs and acquisitions within this important area of the NGV Collection.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
Supporters of Decorative Arts will:
• Belong to an exclusive group of people who are passionate about decorative arts and share a strong connection to the NGV.
• Are the first to learn about our exciting plans and developments for this area of the Collection.
• Are invited to a dynamic program of exclusive events (four events a year).
• Have special behind-the-scenes access to upcoming exhibitions, programs and private viewings.
• Play a significant role in the growth of the Decorative Arts Collection at the NGV.
For more information please contact the Humphrey Clegg in the NGV Foundation office on (03) 8620 2414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.