The rhinoceros 1515
21.2 x 30.0 cm (image) 23.6 x 30.0 cm (image and text) 23.8 x 30.6 cm (sheet)
National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1956
Supporters of Prints & Drawings
The National Gallery of Victoria is dedicated to strengthening its significant collection of historical and contemporary prints and drawings. We invite you to be a part of this.
By making an annual donation, you will join a group of dedicated NGV friends who are passionate about prints and drawings and are keen to support artists who make work in these important mediums.
Our Prints and Drawings supporters gain privileged, behind-the-scenes access to the Gallery’s significant collection and are the first to know about our exciting plans for exhibitions, programs and acquisitions.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductible.
Supporters of Prints and Drawings:
• Belong to an exclusive group of people with a shared interest in prints and drawings and a strong connection to the NGV.
• Are the first to learn about our exciting plans and developments.
• Are invited to a dynamic program of exclusive events (at least four a year).
• Gain special behind-the-scenes access to upcoming exhibitions, programs and private viewings.
• Play a significant role in the growth of the Prints and Drawings Collection at the NGV.
For more information please contact the Humphrey Clegg in the NGV Foundation office on (03) 8620 2414 or
For more information please contact the Humphrey Clegg in the NGV Foundation office on (03) 8620 2414 or email@example.com.