Guided Group Tours
NGV Voluntary Guides
Collection and Exhibition Tours
Join a tour that explores an exhibition or the collection at either NGV Australia or NGV International, or focus on a specific area of the collection such as Indigenous, sculpture, portraiture, Asian, or contemporary art.
NGV Voluntary guides conduct exhibition and free collection tours almost every day of the year at both NGV Australia and NGV International.
Guided tours of selected exhibitions at both NGV Australia and NGV International are available, by arrangement. Booked tours are a popular way for community, corporate and special interest groups to gain exclusive insight into the NGV’s collection. Booked tours that may be requested include:
- tours of special exhibitions
- collection tours
- tours in foreign languages
- audio described tours
- AUSLAN interpreted tours for the deaf and hearing impaired
- “Art & Memory” tours
How to book
Please note that terms and conditions apply to Booked Tours and bookings are essential (minimum two week’s notice).
For bookings, enquiries and further information contact the NGV Programs Bookings Office:
- online: complete our online Group Tour booking request form
- in person at the Information Desk at either NGV Australia or NGV International
- by phone: 03 8662 1555 (7 days, 10am-5pm)