Eugene von Guérard
Nature Revealed

Key works

  • Eugène von GUÉRARD
Mr Clark's Station, Deep Creek, near Keilor 1867 


oil on canvas
68.4 x 122.0 cm


National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased with funds donated by Mr and Mrs Solomon Lew and with the assistance of the National Gallery Society of Victoria, 1986
A2-1986

    Eugène von GUÉRARD
    Mr Clark's Station, Deep Creek, near Keilor 1867
    oil on canvas
    68.4 x 122.0 cm
    National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
    Purchased with funds donated by Mr and Mrs Solomon Lew and with the assistance of the National Gallery Society of Victoria, 1986
    A2-1986

  • Eugène von GUÉRARD
Weatherboard Creek Falls, Jamieson's Valley, New South Wales 1862 


oil on canvas
122.1 x 183.3 cm


National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by the Australian and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Honorary Life Benefactor, 1989
A1-1989

    Eugène von GUÉRARD
    Weatherboard Creek Falls, Jamieson's Valley, New South Wales 1862
    oil on canvas
    122.1 x 183.3 cm
    National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
    Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by the Australian and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Honorary Life Benefactor, 1989
    A1-1989

  • Eugene von Guérard
North-east view from the northern top of Mount Kosciusko 1863
oil on canvas
66.5 x 116.8 cm
National Gallery of Australia, Canberra
Purchased 1973

    Eugene von Guérard
    North-east view from the northern top of Mount Kosciusko 1863
    oil on canvas
    66.5 x 116.8 cm
    National Gallery of Australia, Canberra
    Purchased 1973

  • Eugene von Guérard
born Austria 1811, lived in Australia 1852-82, Europe 1882-1901, died England 1901
Tower Hill 1855
oil on canvas
68.6 x 122.0 cm
Warrnambool Art Gallery, Victoria
On loan from the Department of Sustainability and Environment
Gift of Mrs. E. Thornton, 1966

    Eugene von Guérard
    born Austria 1811, lived in Australia 1852-82, Europe 1882-1901, died England 1901
    Tower Hill 1855
    oil on canvas
    68.6 x 122.0 cm
    Warrnambool Art Gallery, Victoria
    On loan from the Department of Sustainability and Environment
    Gift of Mrs. E. Thornton, 1966