Thank you for your interest in NGV Community Partners 2021.
The NGV Community Partners program supports communities in accessing world-class art experiences with the aim of enhancing wellbeing, social connection and belonging.
Apply for this program if:
- Your community group faces challenges in visiting NGV exhibitions or events;
- You are interested in providing your community group with access to art experiences.
To be eligible, your group must be:
- Either part of a not-for-profit organisation, registered charity or a local council;
- Based in Victoria.
Submissions are assessed based on the following criteria:
- Groups who would not otherwise have the opportunity to visit NGV exhibitions or programs due to barriers such as financial constraints, language, disability or socio-cultural factors;
- Groups who experience social or cultural isolation;
- Suitability to the resources available to the program at the time, at the discretion of the NGV.
If you are successful:
- You must use the benefits within the determined period of time;
- You will be responsible for promoting the program to your community group and arranging transport (if required) to and from the NGV;
- You will be required to complete a post-event survey on behalf of your group in order to help us improve future programs;
- Benefits are not transferable.