- colour engraving and etching (à la poupée)
- 45.7 × 30.5 cm (plate) 72.4 × 55.6 cm (sheet)
- ed. 26/100
- printed by Peter Mant and Edward Egerton-Williams, London; published by Alecto Historical Editions, London in association with The British Museum (Natural History)
- embossed and inscribed in pencil l.l.: BANKS’ FLORILEGIUM / PLATE No. 377 EDITION No. 26/100
embossed and inscribed in pencil l.r.: PM (in an oval) (dragon rampant) AHE (monogram) BM (banksia flower) (NH) © 1985
printed in ink (on mount) l.l.: S. Parkinson del. 1770-1771 / J. Miller pinx.
printed in ink (on mount) l.c.: PLATE 377 / ANISEIA MARTINICENSIS (Jacquin) Choisy / Convolvulus martinicensis / Batavia, Java / 11 October - 24 December 1770
printed in ink (on mount) l.r.: C. White sculps.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Rio Tinto Limited through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program, 2013
- Gallery location
- Not on display