- wool, cotton, nylon
- (a) 29.0 cm (centre back) 25.0 cm (sleeve length) (dress)
(b) 45.5 × 20.5 cm (tights)
- Place/s of Execution
- (Melbourne), Victoria; England
- (a) label, inside centre back, woven in dark pink on light pink cotton: Georges / of / COLLINS ST.
(b) label, inside proper right side seam, woven in grey and blue on white synthetic: VIYELLA / REGD. / 41 CM 16"
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1983
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Printed wool infant’s dress with floral motif in pink, blue and green with long sleeves and smocking detail at neckline.
(b) Blue knitted ribbed tights.