One legged pedlar
- etching, deep etching, engraving, foul bite and plate tone on grey paper
- 14.4 × 8.2 cm (plate) 27.0 × 19.1 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.68 (only state)
- ed. 9/9 (edition of 9)
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 9-9.
inscribed in pencil l.c.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.r.: 61 B II
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1978