Woman filing her nails
- etching, deep etching, engraving, foul-bite and plate-tone, touched with ink
- 13.2 × 8.6 cm (plate) 26.6 × 19.3 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.86 (only state)
- ed. 4/7
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 4-7.
inscribed in pencil l.c.-l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.r.: 70BII
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1978