Selwyn Tebbutt in profile
- etching, aquatint and engraving
- 12.1 × 8.7 cm (plate) 24.6 × 19.6 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.94 (only state)
- artist's proof D
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: d.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: No 94 recorded Fig 70
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1978