- etching, drypoint, mezzotint rocker, foul-bite and plate-tone
- 22.8 × 18.6 cm (plate) 35.2 × 29.0 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- (Melbourne), Victoria
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.155 (4th of 4 states)
- ed. 1/14
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 1-14
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Fred Williams.
Inscribed in pencil l.r.: No 155 recorded fig 117.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1978