Knoll in the You Yangs
- stop-out varnish, gum aquatint, engraving, drypoint, deep etching, flat biting and burnishing
- 29.6 × 45.8 cm (plate) 35.6 × 51.8 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.208 (16th of 18 states)
- ed. 5/25
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 5-25. / 61 (61 partially erased)
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: No. 208. recorded plate 62.
inscribed in pencil u.r.: 208 x(...illeg)
inscribed in pencil on reverse l.r.: 170 XVI
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979