Upwey landscape number 5
- etching, aquatint, rough-bite, engraving, plate-tone and mezzotint rocker
- 20.5 × 25.3 cm (plate) 30.0 × 23.3 cm (sheet)
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.231 (3rd of 3 states)
- ed. 21/21
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 21.21
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred Williams.
inscribed in pencil u.r.: III
inscribed in pencill.r.: No 231 recorded fig . 191.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979