Fallen tree, circular plate
- etching, engraving, aquatint, drypoint and plate-tone
- 16.7 × 16.2 cm (plate) (circular) 29.6 × 26.8 cm irreg. (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- (Melbourne), Victoria
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.246 (4th of 5 states)
- ed. 10/14
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: Fred WIlliams. 10-14.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: recorded fig 201.
inscribed in pencil on reverse u.l.: 35
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by James Mollison, Governor, 1979