- etching, aquatint, engraving, drypoint and flat-bite, touched with ink
- 18.4 × 16.4 cm (plate) 23.4 × 21.4 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- JM.3 (1st of 3 states)
- artist's proof
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: P.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r.: Fred Williams. 56.
inscribed in pencil u.r.: 3.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Lyn Williams, Founder Benefactor, 1992
© Estate of Fred Williams
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display