no. 11 from the Europaeische Graphik IV portfolio 1966
- colour lithograph on Japanese paper
- 54.1 × 41.2 cm (image) 75.5 × 53.0 cm (sheet)
- hors commerce, edition A
- printed by Alberto Caprini, Rome, Italy; published by Felix H. Man and Galerie Wolfgang Ketterer, Munich, Germany
- inscribed in pencil l.r.: Vacchi H. C.
inscribed in pencil l.l.: H. C.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Lieselott Man, Governor, 1993
© Fondazione Sergio Vacchi
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display