- cotton, elastic
- (a) 36.0 cm (centre back) 23.0 cm cm (waist, flat) (sundress)
(b) 22.0 × 18.0 cm (knickers)
- Place/s of Execution
- (a) label, centre back waist, printed in black on white synthetic: anna schoen fashions
(b) label, centre back waistline, printed in black on white synthetic: anna schoen fashions
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1983
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Pink cotton sundress printed with all over polka dot design in white. Larger dots on the bib front bodice, edged with white broderie Anglaise trim. Smaller dots on the skirt section which is gathered from the waist, and the two ties which secure the dress by tying at the neck. Elasticised at centre back waist.
(b) Knickers with elasticised waist and legs in pink cotton fabric with printed white polka dot design.