- wool, elastic
- (a) 86.0 cm (centre front) 73.0 cm (sleeve length) (cagoule top)
(b) 108.0 cm (outer leg) 34.0 cm (waist, flat) (pull on pants)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- (a) label, centre back, woven in white on black polyester: PROJECT
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Navy wool outfit comprising long sleeve hooded cagoule top and matching pull on pant.
(a) The bodice of the cagoule is constructed from four (quartered) panel sections which meet at the epicentre of the hood. Panels join by vertical seams at centre front and back, and along the shoulder line to a point midway down the upper arm. The lower sleeve is gently flared to the cuff. The back panel of the bodice comprises the volume of the hood, while the front bodice rises to a high cowl neckline.
(b) The pull on pants are constructed with a single seam running down centre front and back and the inner leg. The pants have an elastic waist and flared leg.