A unique opportunity to introduce your students to iconic works from one of the most loved art movements in Western art. French Impressionism from the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, features works by Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Edgar Degas, Camille Pissarro, Mary Cassatt and more – including 79 works that have never-before-been exhibited in Australia.
The French Impressionism package includes:
- First Impressions Virtual Excursion, a live online introduction to the exhibition with an NGV educator
- Exclusive free access to the interactive virtual self-guided tours of the exhibition
- Copies of the exhibition catalogue and Kid’s publication, Look closer: Paint with the Impressionists
- Art materials package for the classroom
- French Impressionism online learning resources