To celebrate French Impressionism from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Mercedes-Benz and Visit Victoria are offering you the chance to explore Victoria with a luxury Mornington Peninsula escape. Drive a Mercedes-Benz through the Mornington Wine Region for the weekend and enjoy accommodation for two at Port Phillip Estate, a ‘Wine, Dine and Art’ experience at Laura, Pt. Leo Estate, and dinner at Paringa Estate.
Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific PTY LTD (ABN 23 004 411 410) (Mercedes-Benz), 44 Lexia Place, Mulgrave, VIC 3170. Prize Supplier Website: www.mercedes-benz.com.au
Visit Victoria Limited (ABN 37 611 725 270) (Visit Victoria), Level 13, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. Prize Supplier Website: https://www.visitvictoria.com/
Giorgio S Gjergja and Dianne L Gjergja trading as ‘Port Phillip Estate’ and ‘Kooyong Wines’ (ABN 64 726 473 361) (Port Phillip Estate), 263 Red Hill Rd, Red Hill South, VIC 3937. Prize Supplier Website: www.portphilipestate.com.au
Paringa Estate (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 31 122 720 278) (Paringa Estate), 44 Paringa Road, Red Hill South, VIC 3937. Prize Supplier Website: www.paringaestate.com.au
Pennybay Pty Ltd trading as Pt Leo Estate and Laura (ACN 131 308 104 / ABN 25 683 296) 3649 Frankston-Flinders Road, Merricks, VIC 3916. Prize Supplier Website www.ptleoestate.com.au
Open to all Australian residents aged 18 or over, except the directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter and the Prize Suppliers.
10am (AEST) on 4/06/2021 to 5pm (AEST) 31/10/2021.
During the Competition Period, entrants must: (a) visit Melbourne Winter Masterpieces: French Impressionism from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Exhibition) either in person at the NGV or virtually on the NGV website; and (b) complete an online entry form available through the QR code located at the competition signage located in the exhibition, or link from the exhibition virtual tour on the NGV website. For the entry to be valid, an entrant must provide their full name, address, email address, phone number and any additional information as required by the Promoter. The Promoter retains the right to determine valid entries at its absolute discretion.
10am AEST on 01/11/21 at the National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004.
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will win the Prize.
There is one (1) Prize to be won.
The Prize consists of the following:
Port Phillip Estate Villas
Laura, Pt. Leo Estate
The Promoter and the prize providers accept no responsibility for any disputes arising between a winner and any person whom the winner chooses to or chooses not to be their companion for the relevant prizes. See below sections for additional prize details in Mercedes-Benz Ts&Cs, Port Phillip Estate Villa’s Ts&Cs, Laura, Pt. Leo Estate Ts&Cs and Paringa Estate Ts&Cs.
The total prize pool is valued at $ 3,330 (incl. GST).
Entrants are limited to one entry per person.
The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 5 business days of the draw. If the Promoter, acting reasonably, is unable to contact the winner by 5pm (AEST) on 30/11/21, the Unclaimed Prize Draw will proceed.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
An Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted at 10am (AEST) on 1/12/2021 date at the location as per the Draw Details, at the National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone and in writing within 5 days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
National Gallery of Victoria:
Opt-in Data Sharing:
If the entrant ticks a box in the entry form to receive communications from any Prize Supplier, the entrant’s information will be shared by the Promoter with the Prize Supplier for this purpose (Opt-in Data).
Mercedes-Benz Aust/Pac Ts&Cs
Port Phillip Estate Villas Ts&Cs
Port Phillip Estate, an architectural landmark on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula and one of the most exciting wine destinations in Australia. Indulge in a two night stay in a vineyard suite. The six contemporary designed suites enjoy spectacular vineyard and coastal views, private terraces and interiors that exude the utmost luxury. The bedrooms boast sumptuous king sized beds with leather headboards and crisp white bed linens accented with fine silk throws. The sunken living areas are furnished with black sofas and evocative artworks by Bill Henson. Includes daily continental breakfast served in the vineyard suite. This modern chateau is perfect for a sublime sybaritic sojourn.
Laura, Pt. Leo Estate Ts&Cs
Experience a world away with world-class dining, outstanding wine, and Australia’s premier outdoor art gallery overlooking Western Port. Our Wine, Dine & Art experience lunch at our two-hatted fine dining restaurant, Laura, offering guests an unhurried dining experience that elevates the simple luxuries of time, space, comfort and attention. We focus on the very best ingredients. Each dish and our selection of wines are carefully considered, ensuring the prize winners visit is as authentic and beautiful as our surroundings.
Paringa Estate Ts&Cs
Two Chef Hat’s in the 2020 Age Good Food Guide, and numerous wine awards, make Paringa Estate one of the premier food and wine destinations in the region. Dining at Paringa is an exceptional experience. Artisanal plates frame exquisitely presented dishes. The flavours are bold, contemporary, and exciting. Textures tease and delight. Matched with Paringa wines provides the ultimate food and wine experience. Enjoy 4 courses matched with wines grown and made onsite overlooking the sloping vineyards of Red Hill.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. By entering the competition, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. Online entries: Each entrant may receive a return online notification confirming their successful entry into the competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving this electronic message. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses, phone numbers or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Late, lost, incorrect or ineligible entries: The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise including where applicable failure of any participating venue, outlet or store to forward entry forms to the judging location.
4. Validity of entries: The Promoter may determine at any time whether or not to: (a) disqualify or invalidate any entry. The Promoter may make this determination at its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) if the Promoter is of the view that the entry breaches these conditions of entry.
5. Prizes: The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details, Mercedes-Benz Ts&Cs, Port Phillip Estate Villas Ts&’s, Laura, Pt. Leo Estate Ts&Cs and Paringa Estate Ts&Cs of these conditions.
6. Winner notification: The winner/s will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions.
7. Publicity: Winner/s (and their companion/s, if applicable) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge. Winner/s (and the companion/s, if applicable) also consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
8. Winner identification: The Promoter (and any contractor, agent or third party associated with the competition) may require the winner/s to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency (including proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, if applicable). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s (and/or the relevant contractor’s, agent’s or third party’s) discretion.
9. Validation of entries: If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry (including if a winner is unable to take the prize within the applicable prize dates), the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with Unclaimed Prize Draw Details.
10. Disqualification of winner/s: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation any winner or any of their companion/s if applicable) who: (a) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition; (b) acts in violation of these conditions of entry (c) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person; (d) behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition; or (e) behaves in a manner that is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. If a prize can be shared with companion/s, the relevant winner is fully responsible for the acts and omissions of their companion/s and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, the winner and any or all of their companion/s if any of their companion/s breaches these conditions of entry, whether or not legally bound by them.
11. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prize redemption and transferability: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and (except where cash is specified) cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a winner (or their companion/s if applicable) does not take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize (or any element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize (or element of that prize) another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
13. Unclaimed prize procedure: The Promoter may deem a winner’s entry invalid if: (a) a prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time; or (b) after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time. In these circumstances, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the
Promoter will distribute that prize to the entrant who submitted the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize.
14. Australian Consumer Law: Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize. Where any liability cannot be excluded by law, the liability of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Limitation of liability: Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize/s.
16. Facebook and other social media platforms: The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and other social media platforms. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platform. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social media platform. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and any other social media platform from any and all liability.
17. Winner’s companions: Where applicable, as a condition of accepting or participating in any prize, the winner’s companion/s accepts these conditions of entry.
18. Promoter’s assignment of rights: If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. Promoter’s assignment of rights: If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.