Relaxed mornings are an opportunity for visitors with autism, sensory sensitivities or disability to have a quieter Gallery experience, with fewer people and reduced noise.
Two ticketing options are available for this session:
- Access to Escher X nendo | Between Two Worlds, plus Julian Opie and children’s activities. Exhibition fees apply > Book now
- Access to Julian Opie and children’s activities. Free.
Bookings are essential for all relaxed morning programs, due to limited capacity.
To assist with your preparation for your visit, please use the following resources:
- Sensory Map: Ground Level, NGV International
- Relaxed Morning Information Resource
- Social Script: NGV International for Children and Families
- Escher X nendo | Between Two Worlds large print artwork labels
- Julian Opie large print artwork labels
- Auslan Multimedia Guide for Escher X nendo | Between Two Worlds
Companion Card holders receive concession priced tickets to all exhibitions and programs, and a complimentary ticket for their companion. Complimentary tickets for companions can be collected at the Gallery. Carer Card holders receive concession priced tickets to all exhibitions and programs.
Please note: Tickets purchased for the relaxed morning viewing of Escher X nendo | Between Two Worlds are only applicable from 8.30–10am on the morning of the program, and cannot be used to re-enter the exhibition throughout the day.