Join the Authentic Design Alliance as it shares an overview of the current Australian situation regarding lax IP laws with respect to recent changes being introduced in the UK & New Zealand.
ADA IP 101 includes a broad introduction to what to do and how to do it as a designer – when protecting creative concepts and business ideas.
- Where to start & definitions
- Design registrations – pros / cons / how & what to know
- ‘Replica’ designs – problems / solutions / facts / case studies
- Copyright – basic introduction / overview of costs / definitions / ‘how to’
- Trademark, business registrations, Social Media
- Why protect your business and products, a simple ‘how to’
Marina Olsen, Banki Haddock Fiora Lawyers
Alison McGinn, Banki Haddock Fiora Lawyers
Christopher Boots, Industrial and lighting design
Nick Karlovasitis, DesignByThem, industrial and product design
Anne-Maree Sargeant, Authentic Design Alliance