- oil on wood panel
- 30.1 × 40.1 cm
- Accession Number
- International Painting
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Bequest of Alfred Felton, 1904
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of Digitisation Champion Ms Carol Grigor through Metal Manufactures Limited
- Gallery location
- Not on display
Exhibited British Institution, London, 1845, no 358; collection of William Lynch Esq. (1839–1901) and Caroline Dexter (1819-84), Melbourne, before 1888, until 1901; Estate of William Lynch, until 1903; included in William Lynch sale, Gemmell Tuckett and Co., Melbourne, 14-15 December 1903; from where purchased by Alfred Felton (1831–1904), Melbourne, 1903; collection of Alfred Felton (1831–1904), Melbourne; by whom bequeathed to the NGV, 1904.
Exhibited: British Institution, London, 1845, no 358; Centennial International Exhibition, Melbourne, 1888–89, Victorian Loan collection, no. 35, lent by William Lynch; Oil Paintings, British & European Artists, Centre for Adult Education, Melbourne, 1954, no. 8.