Olivia has presented an organised collection of exploratory and developmental work in a visual diary to progressively advance and elaborate upon the individual ideas explained in the exploration proposal and work plan.
Olivia has identified and evaluated a range of potential directions to clarify and refine individual ideas in the studio process and concisely explain the development of future artworks.
Evidence of exploration, development and refinement:
- Olivia’s written and visual documentation includes research, trials and experiments relating to the ideas expressed in the exploration proposal and work plan.
- Olivia’s work is presented in a visual diary.
- A range of potential directions are clearly numbered and titled and easily identified in the visual diary.
- The visual diary is sometimes dated.
- At least two potential directions have been identified and evaluated using art terminology