Join the team
VPS 2.2: $57,206 gross per annum + 9.5% superannuation
Full Time, Fixed Term for 2 Years
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 25 September, 2017
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is seeking a Marketing Officer who will be responsible
for coordinating activities of the Marketing department, including the provision of administrative support and the execution of specific marketing and promotional projects under the direction
of the Senior Campaign Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
You will provide administrative support to the NGV Marketing department including researching industry development and marketing trends. Other key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating departmental work traffic systems, filing and invoice processing, exhibition and departmental reports.
- Coordinating NGV Website and Building banner activity in line with marketing strategy by liaising with relevant NGV departments for content and approvals where required.
- Providing assistance in the development and execution of campaigns for selected marketing programs. Activities may include ecommunications, brochures, on site signage, print, digital and outdoor advertising.
- Supporting the Marketing Coordinator, Digital Communities Coordinator and Senior Audience Engagement Officer (Ticketing & CRM) to create content and coordinate production of NGV e-news, blog and search strategy.
- Working with the various NGV departments to coordinate the administrative aspects of Gallery Magazine and other NGV publications.
To be successful you will have experience in, or exposure to, a marketing or advertising environment, supported by relevant Tertiary qualifications. You can regularly plan and track progress on work tasks, taking an organised, methodical approach to work and addressing priority tasks first. You observe fine details, identifying gaps in information, look for logical sequences of information and highlight practical considerations of plans and activities.
You have the ability to prepare basic letters, emails and reports using clear, concise and grammatically correct language, organising information in a logical sequence and including content appropriate for the purpose and audience. You clearly explain information and listen to feedback, speak clearly and concisely and keep people interested when speaking.
For more details refer to the role statement attached.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter, a separate statement addressing each of the key selection criteria as they relate to the job accountabilities and resume to email@example.com or forward your application to Job Applications, Human Resources, National Gallery of Victoria, PO Box 7259, Melbourne VIC 3004 by 5pm on September 25, 2017.
The National Gallery of Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace. As such, the National Gallery of Victoria encourages applications from people with diverse cultural backgrounds and it is our policy to consider reasonable adjustments for qualified applicants with disabilities.
To submit an application, please send:
- covering letter
- statement addressing the key selection criteria in the role statement
- your curriculum vitae (CV)
Human Resources Manager
National Gallery of Victoria
PO Box 7259
Melbourne VIC 3004