- (a-m) 122.7 × 64.0 × 64.0 cm (overall) (large candelabrum)
(n-s) 82.2 × 38.9 × 32.8 cm (overall) (male candelabrum)
(t-y) 81.0 × 36.6 × 32.8 cm (overall) (female candelabrum)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Accession Number
- International Decorative Arts
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased by the Government of Victoria to mark the official opening of the new premises of the National Gallery of Victoria at the Victorian Arts Centre on 20th August, 1968
- Gallery location
- 18th & 19th Century Decorative Arts & Paintings Gallery
Level 2, NGV International
- (a-m) Large candelabrum, for nine lights composed of figures representing the seasons.
(n-s) Small candelabrum, triangular, central nozzle with male figures supporting stems/branches.
(r-y) Small candelabrum, triangular, central nozzle with female figures supporting stems/branches.