Study of an American seaman who turned up to see something different
- pen, brush and ink, pencil and blue pencil on card
- 31.9 × 23.1 cm (image) 37.0 × 25.4 cm (sheet)
- inscribed in pen and ink l.l.: Will. Dyson.
inscribed in pencil l.c.l.: Study of an American Seaman who / turned up to see something different.
inscribed in blue pencil l.l.: Monday / 10
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Hugh McCubbin, 1960
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display