- silk, acetate, nylon (tulle), metal
- (a) 38.5 cm (centre back) 70.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 57.0 cm (centre back) 34.5 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of the artist’s family, 2005
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Red silk women's suit comprising bolero style jacket and full circle skirt.
(a) The jacket features a short stand up collar, raglan sleeve and rounded overlapping front closure. The back sits higher above the waist and features an inverted pleat hanging from the neckline.
(b) The skirt is attached to a narrow waistband and fastens down centre front with 5 buttons. Attached to the inner waistband is a black tulle underskirt of 3 layers providing volume.