- cotton, leather, silk, metal
- (a) 147.0 cm (centre back) 57.0 cm (sleeve length) (jumpsuit)
(b) 84.0 × 4.5 cm (belt)
(c) 89.0 × 88.0 cm (scarf)
- Place/s of Execution
- Paris, France
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Sandra Velik, Fellow 1997
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Pale khaki jumpsuit in cotton gabardine, has a stand-away collar, long sleeves with shoulder pads and fastening centre front with a zipper. The bodice is gathered at the waist and has four belt loops. The trouser legs are straight with a permanent press pleat running down the centre of each leg. The front bodice has two breast pockets each trimmed with a dark brown button.
(b) Brown leather belt decorated overall wtih metal eyelets.
(c) Square silk scarf of olive green printed on top right corner with designers monogram in pale blue.