- leather, rayon acetate, wool
- (a) 69.0 cm (centre back) 59.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 65.0 cm (centre back) (skirt)
(c) 64.0 cm (centre back) 63.5 cm (sleeve length) (jumper)
(d) 89.0 × 86.0 cm (scarf)
- Place/s of Execution
- Paris, France
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Sandra Velik, Fellow 1997
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) A man-tailored jacket in dark brown leather, single breasted with one breast pocket on the left side and two lower patch pockets. There are two buttons on each cuff, and the jacket is fully lined in black satin rayon acetate.
(b) Matching short skirt in dark brown leather, has a waist band and is constructed on the A-line. The front features two side diagonal pockets.
(c) Rust coloured wool knit polo neck jumper with long sleeves and shoulder pads to accentuate the shoulder line, featuring decorative seaming across the bustline. d) Square woolen scarf with a wide green outer border and a cetnral ground of ochre printed with a paisley style pattern in blue, green and brown.