- leather, plastic, metal (studs)
- (a) 78.0 cm (centre back) 55.0 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(b-c) 78.0 × 24.0 cm irreg. (leggings) (each)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of the artist, 1998
© Jenny Bannister
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Black leather mini dress with a choker collar fastening on proper left shoulder with seven black/silver studs. The dress features a series of clear plastic panels; the collar has a small rectangular insert (3.0 x 8.0 cm) the front has a square insert (11.0 x 21.0 cm) and the back has a large insert (42.0 x 26.0 cm).
(b) Matching leggings in black leather, shaped from the upper thigh to the ankle, elasticised at the knee, with a leather stirrup strap to position the leggings under the foot. A metal zip fastening runs along the back of each legging.