- screenprinted lambskin suede, astrakhan, viscose rayon, fur, estastic
- (a) 76.5 cm (centre back) 67.5 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 50.0 cm (centre back) 33.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
(c) 35.0 × 35.0 × 34.0 cm (hat)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of the artist, 1998
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- The jacket in blue leather is screenprinted in blue and silver paint with an abstract linear design. The jacket is collarless with long sleeves and padded shoulders. the body is fitted, cut in long panels, which flare at the hem. It is fully lined in pale grey viscose rayon and fastens along the centre front with a zipper.
The matching A-line skirt is pieced with triangular inserts at the front and back, slit at centre back. The waistband has press stud back fasteners and a zip. It is fully lined in pale grey viscose rayon.
The first fleet hat made of black astrakhan with the fur on the inside. The hat is formed in the shape a paper bag, with an elasticised head-band and black fur tail attached at the centre back.