- leather, fur (kangaroo), resin, metal
- (a-b) 27.0 × 8.5 × 21.0 cm (each)
- Place/s of Execution
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of the artist, 2007
© Courtesy of the artist
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Pair of high heel beige leather shoes with kangaroo fur trim around foot and ankle cuff. Constructed with an open design of leather straps, topstitched in white and affixed at three points with metal rivets. Ankle cuff fastens with two large metal press studs. High cream coloured resin heel.
These shoes were worn with the recently acquired Dali Goddess evening dress and Outfit comprising of mini-trench jacket, orchid bias top and skirt.