- wool, viscose, cotton, paint, metal, plastic
- (a) 115.0 cm (centre back) 31.0 cm (waist, flat) (dress)
(b) 59.0 cm (centre front) 32.0 cm (width) (beaded bodice sampler)
(c) 74.5 cm (centre back) 31.0 cm (waist, flat) (beaded skirt sampler)
(d) 67.0 cm (sleeve length) (beaded sleeves)
(e) 79.0 × 16.0 × 1.0 cm irreg. (beaded strands)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased, Victorian Foundation for Living Australian Artists, 2007
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Outfit comprising sleeveless black wool Couture excesses crepe dress, beaded bodice sampler, beaded sleeves, beaded skirt sampler and beaded strands.
(a) The dress features a white blotted necklace design and fastens at the waist either with a hook and bar, or it can be tied with the waist tape.
(b) Beaded bodice panel - half bodice decorated with multicoloured plastic beads. Worn over one shoulder and dress.
(c) Beaded skirt panel layered over the top of the dress.
(d) Long sleeves connected with two tapes and decorated with multicoloured plastic beads. The sleeves are worn by placing them over the head.
(e) Long necklace of strands of the same multicoloured plastic beads used to decorate the accessories.