- cotton, elastic, acrylic, metal
- (a) 87.5 cm (centre back) 50.5 cm (sleeve length) (top)
(b) 79.8 cm (centre back) 28.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
(c) 5.0 × 5.6 × 2.4 cm (brooch)
- Place/s of Execution
- Sydney, New South Wales
- (b) label, proper left side seam, printed (vertically) black on white acetate ribbon: SYDNEY
printed black on white acetate: LINDA JACKSON FLAMINGO PARK
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Multicoloured patchwork outfit comprising top, skirt and brooch by Peter Tully.
(a) Multi-coloured patchwork cotton top with a mandarin collar, patch pockets and long sleeves.
(b) Multi-coloured patchwork dirndl skirt with elasticised waist and two patchpockets finishing below the knee.
(c) Three-dimensional map of Australia brooch of multi-coloured Perspex layers with metal pin fastening adhered to rear.