- colour engraving and etching (à la poupée)
- ed. 26/100
- printed by Gordon Robertson and Edward Egerton-Williams, London; published by Alecto Historical Editions, London in association with The British Museum (Natural History)
- embossed and inscribed in pencil l.l.: BANKS’ FLORILEGIUM / PLATE No. 366 EDITION No. 26/100
embossed and inscribed in pencil l.r.: GR (in an oval) (dragon rampant) AHE (monogram) BM (banksia flower) (NH) ©1985
printed in ink (on mount) l.l.: S. Parkinson del.1770 / ?F. P. Nodder pinx.
printed in ink (on mount) l.c.: PLATE 366 / PELTOPHORUM PTEROCARPUM (de Candolle) Backer ex K. Heyne / Caesalpinia hirta / South of Anger Point, Java / 2 October-4 October 1770
printed in ink (on mount) l.r.: Daniel MacKenzie sculps.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Rio Tinto Limited through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program, 2013
- Gallery location
- Not on display