- colour engraving and etching (à la poupée)
- ed. 26/100
- printed by Gordon Robertson and Edward Egerton-Williams, London; published by Alecto Historical Editions, London in association with The British Museum (Natural History)
- embossed and inscribed in pencil l.l.: BANKS’ FLORILEGIUM / PLATE No. 474 EDITION No. 26/100
embossed and inscribed in pencil l.r.: GR (in an oval) (dragon rampant) AHE (monogram) BM (banksia flower) (NH) ©1986
printed in ink (on mount) l.l.: S. Parkinson del.1770 / ?F. P. Nodder pinx.
printed in ink (on mount) l.c.: PLATE 474 / COPROSMA ACEROSA Cunningham / Pelaphia acerosa / Teoneroa, New Zealand / 8 October-11 October 1769
printed in ink (on mount) l.r.: D. MacKenzie sculps.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Rio Tinto Limited through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program, 2013
- Gallery location
- Not on display