- colour engraving and etching (à la poupée)
- ed. 26/100
- printed by Paul Cyr and Edward Egerton-Williams, London; published by Alecto Historical Editions, London in association with The British Museum (Natural History)
- embossed and inscribed in pencil l.l.: BANKS’ FLORILEGIUM / PLATE No. 530 EDITION No. 26/100
embossed and inscribed in pencil l.r.: PC (in an oval) (dragon rampant) AHE (monogram) BM (banksia flower) (NH) ©1987
printed in ink (on mount) l.l.: S. Parkinson del.1769 / J. Miller pinx.
printed in ink (on mount) l.c.: PLATE 530 / CHENOPODIUM ALLANII Aellen / Chenopodium humifusum / Motu aro Island, New Zealand / 29 November & 2 December 1769
printed in ink (on mount) l.r.: D. MacKenzie sculps.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Rio Tinto Limited through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program, 2013
- Gallery location
- Not on display